It has been developed by a small steering group of educators, artists and researchers, with input from:
- Barford Studios Ltd
- New Art Centre Roche Court
- Pool group: Olivia Bax, Charles Hewlings, Hywel Livingstone, Neil Ayling, Jean-Philippe Dordolo, Claire Baily, Rafael Blasco-Ciscar, Sophie Hoyle, and John Wallbank.
- Jon Isherwood Bennington College, Vermont US
- Ian Dawson Winchester School of Art, University of Southampton UK
- BA, MA and PhD Students and staff at the aligning institutions
Mike Bolus Estate
Oscar Nemon Estate
- Tim Marlow Artistic Director of The Royal Academy of Art
- Karen Wilkin Curator and art critic
- Dr Michael Petry Artist, author and Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
- Professor K. Patricia Cross University of California, Berkeley US
- Sam Cornish Curator and writer
- Brendan Prendeville Senior lecturer in visual cultures, Goldsmiths, University of London
Angela de la Cruz
This research is supported by all represented parties and is part of Norwich University of the Arts ‘Created and contested territories’ research programme.
Anthony Caro courtesy of Barford Sculptures Limited. Photographers: John Riddy, John Hammond, Claire Greenway. Artists’ work courtesy of the artists.
Footage: Jon Warmington. Editor: C. Churcher.
Website and book design: Extra Strong